How to download videos on Facebook
The following are steps to download video on Facebook
- Open the video you want to download and then right click on that video
- After right clicking on that video, click on the “show video URL” as shown on the picture above and below
- On the dialog box with a video URL, right click and select copy to copy the video link
- After copying the video URL, now open your web browser and go to www.fbsave.com [this site] and paste that link.
- The final step is to click the download button (Go), You will see your video opened and see the download button, click download button and you will be able to see your video downloading, some browsers will direct open the video, in that case, just right click on the video and click download video or save video as
Lastly to see your downloaded video, go to the folder where your new downloads are being stored, you will see your video.
Note: You can not download Facebook video while using the Facebook App, to download the video if you are using a mobile phone, you need to open the web browser on your mobile (for example chrome mobile) and sign in to Facebook then open the video you want to download and follow the above procedures.